The home screen advantage
We know you spend a lot of time on your phone. In fact, you use it for everything. That's why we designed our website "mobile-first" meaning we prioritized the mobile experience over the desktop experience.
Visit drivenchurch.org on your mobile device, and you'll discover that our website functions just like an app!
But that's Not the best part
If you want to take your experience to the next level, simply follow the instructions below to add Driven to your home screen in just three easy steps.
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad and type driven.nucleus.church into the search bar. (If you're already using Safari, click here!)
- Once there, tap the button at the bottom of the screen that looks like an arrow trying to escape from a square.
- Finally, find the button labeled "Add to Home Screen", and voila! You've just added Driven Church's website to your home screen. Now you can use it just like an app!
- Open Firefox on your phone or tablet and type "driven.nucleus.church" into the search bar. (If you're already using Firefox, click here!)
- Once there, press the "Menu" button, which is either at the bottom of the screen on some devices or in the top right corner, then tap on "Page".
- Finally, tap "Add Page Shortcut", and voila! You've just added Driven Church's website to your home screen. Now you can use it just like an app!
Get help from a member of our staff! Simply use the button below to contact us now.